1. It is not the fear of moving on that scares me. It is the fear of never going back. They never told us just how much it would cost to choose in life. They never told us that even though you can move on from certain things, it may in turn cost you your heart. These decisions we face may turn us into either saints or monsters, but it has to be worth more than becoming nothing at all.
2. We are the silver lining in any and every dark cloud we could ever find. There is no need to go looking for the light when you bring it with you.
3. Just when we think we figured things out, the universe throws us a curveball. So, we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places. We find ourselves back to the things that matter the most. The universe is funny that way. Sometimes, it just has a way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong.
4. I have a fire in my fingers and I want to believe in this, in me, in you and the way your eyes burn when you look at me and remember why the world spins and atoms collide because of fate.
5. Because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
6. He found her most beautiful, not when she was all fancied up but when she wasn’t. When she was lying on the carpet, her hair all a mess, laughing about something that had happens years ago. When she wasn’t trying to impress anyone, and taken down the wall she built for most people. That’s when he couldn’t take his eyes off of her.
7. She wasn’t bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.
8. Take a look at yourself in a mirror. Who do you see looking back? Is it the person you want it to be? Or is there someone you were meant to be the person you were meant to be but fell short of? Is someone telling you you can’t or won’t? Because you can. Believe that love is out there. Sometimes happiness doesn’t come from money or fame or power. Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and the quiet nobility of leading a good life. So take a look at that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be. Believe that. And believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
9. Now is the time for us to shine. The time when our dreams are within reach and possibilities are vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we have always dreamed of being. This is your world. You’re here. You matter. The world is waiting.
10. What’s more important? What we become or how we become it?
11. Love who your heart wants, not what your eyes want.
12. It’s not about perfect. It’s about living your life and doing the best you can.
13. It’s the oldest story in the world. One day, you’re 17 and planning for someday. And then,quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life. We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good. Chasing things with integrity is good. Dreaming… If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever. Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle’s gonna come from. The next memory. The next smile. The next wish come true. But if you believe that it’s right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it- you might just get the thing you’re wishing for.The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make a wish. Do you have it? Good, now believe in it. With all your heart.
14. Plus, wouldn’t you rather take a chance than always wonder what could’ve been?
15. Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other people’s lives have we been in? Were we a part of someone’s life, or when their dream came true, or where we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow just destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think. You could be a big part of someone else’s life and not even know it.
16. Sometimes, when you’re young, you think nothing can hurt you. It’s like being invincible. Your whole life is ahead of you and you have big plans: to find the perfect match, the one who completes you. But as you get older, you realize it’s not always that easy. It’s not until the end of your life that you realize how the plans you made were simply plans. Because at the end when you’re looking back instead of looking forward, you want to believe you made the most of what life gave you. You want to believe you’re leaving something behind. You want it all to have mattered.
17. It’s hard when you miss people. But, you know, if you miss them, it means you were lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.
18. I thought I knew you. But I guess it’s easier to see what we want than to look for the truth.
19. I want a marriage where we’re both constantly uplifting each other and encouraging each other. A marriage where we’re constantly being silly and making jokes. I want something that constantly pushes us to be the best people we can be and to teach us to never let go when things get hard. I don’t know, maybe that’s just a fairy tale. Maybe it’ll never happen. But sometimes, having faith in what you want is not the end of the world. Maybe it’s just us, holding on to the rope and hoping that we don’t fall that keeps us hoping and dreaming for the things we never thought were possible.
20. But it never seemed like you missed me. And I guess because of it, I stopped missing you.